Online ADHD Counseling
With a success rate of 94%, complete recovery from ADHD is within reach, and we are committed to providing you with the support and resources necessary to achieve it.
Get help from Therapists
This is what the symptoms of ADHD can look like...
- Difficulty paying attention to details
- Easily distracted by external stimuli
- Difficulty sustaining attention in tasks
- Shifting from one activity to other often
- Forgetfulness or losing important items
- Poor organization & management skills
- Impulsivity and acting without thinking
- Restlessness or excessive fidgeting
- Difficulty staying seated or staying still
- Excessive talking or interrupting others
- Difficulty waiting for turns
- Problems with executive functioning
Unsure about your symptoms?
Take our ADHD test and get an instant report to understand your symptoms.
How it works?
You are matched with a counsellor based on your needs and preferences. You get a secure “therapy room” where you can communicate with your counsellor via chat or phone. You can write or talk about ADHD & ask questions to deal with ADHD.
Take Online Assessment
By understanding your needs & preferences, we will match you with the most appropriate therapists
Match with a therapist
We connect you with talented and knowledgeable Mantra psychologists, who are available 24/7 to speak with you.
Enroll in the program
With TherapyMantra, you receive therapy as well as self-care tools like yoga and meditation to improve your health.
Discover the ADHD treatment option that best suits your unique needs and preferences.
Our mission is to provide you with unwavering support every step of the way, ensuring that you have access to whatever you might need to achieve your goals.
Let a Mantra therapist help you
- Select from a pool of qualified experts who specialize in ADHD support, with the option of meeting them in person at select locations.
- Leverage therapist-recommended tools for continued care and support in between sessions.
- Track your progress and witness tangible improvements in your mental health over time.
Not sure what kind of care you need?
Talk to one of the top coaches from TherapyMantra to understand how we can help.
Why choose TherapyMantra?
Holistic mental health care
In addition to therapy, get access to self-care tools, yoga, meditation & community support
Choose your therapist
You get an option to match with counselors from a list of 1500+ counselors based on your preferences.
Get 1 on 1 chat or video sessions with licensed therapists or psychologists in India
Our services and offerings are available 24×7, even during night – whenever & where ever you need
Top therapists at TherapyMantra
Your questions about ADHD, answered
ADHD (Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder) is a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by persistent patterns of inattention, impulsivity, and hyperactivity that can interfere with daily functioning.
ADHD is typically diagnosed in childhood, with symptoms appearing before the age of 12. However, it can also be diagnosed in adolescence or adulthood if symptoms persist and cause significant impairment.
Treatment for ADHD often includes a combination of medication, behavioral therapy, and support from parents, teachers, and mental health professionals. The goal is to manage symptoms, improve functioning, and enhance overall well-being.
While some symptoms may decrease with age, ADHD is a lifelong condition. However, with appropriate management strategies, individuals with ADHD can lead successful and fulfilling lives.