Online OCD Counseling
With a success rate of 94%, complete recovery from OCD is within reach, and we are committed to providing you with the support and resources necessary to achieve it.
Get help from Therapists
This is what the symptoms of OCD can look like...
- Intrusive & persistent thoughts or urges
- Engaging in repetitive behaviors
- Excessive handwashing or cleaning
- Repeated checking of doors or locks
- Need for symmetry or exactness
- Hoarding or excessive collecting of items
- Fear of contamination or germs
- Intrusive thoughts of harm
- Avoidance of triggers that provoke anxiety
- Significant impact on daily functioning
- Anxiety when unable to perform rituals
- Unwanted thoughts
Unsure about your symptoms?
Take our OCD test and get an instant report to understand your symptoms.
How it works?
You are matched with a counsellor based on your needs and preferences. You get a secure “therapy room” where you can communicate with your counsellor via chat or phone. You can write or talk about OCD & ask questions to deal with OCD.
Take Online Assessment
By understanding your needs & preferences, we will match you with the most appropriate therapists
Match with a therapist
We connect you with talented and knowledgeable Mantra psychologists, who are available 24/7 to speak with you.
Enroll in the program
With TherapyMantra, you receive therapy as well as self-care tools like yoga and meditation to improve your health.
Discover the OCD treatment option that best suits your unique needs and preferences.
Our mission is to provide you with unwavering support every step of the way, ensuring that you have access to whatever you might need to achieve your goals.
Let a Mantra therapist help you
- Select from a pool of qualified experts who specialize in OCD support, with the option of meeting them in person at select locations.
- Leverage therapist-recommended tools for continued care and support in between sessions.
- Track your progress and witness tangible improvements in your mental health over time.
Not sure what kind of care you need?
Talk to one of the top coaches from TherapyMantra to understand how we can help.
Why choose TherapyMantra?
Holistic mental health care
In addition to therapy, get access to self-care tools, yoga, meditation & community support
Choose your therapist
You get an option to match with counselors from a list of 1500+ counselors based on your preferences.
Get 1 on 1 chat or video sessions with licensed therapists or psychologists in India
Our services and offerings are available 24×7, even during night – whenever & where ever you need
Top therapists at TherapyMantra
Your questions about OCD, answered
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is a mental health condition characterized by intrusive thoughts (obsessions) and repetitive behaviors (compulsions) aimed at reducing anxiety.
A diagnosis of OCD is made by a mental health professional through a thorough evaluation of symptoms, duration, and impact on daily life.
Yes, OCD can be treated. Treatment often involves a combination of medication, such as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), and psychotherapy, particularly cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT).
No, OCD is not about being excessively tidy or organized. It involves uncontrollable thoughts and rituals that interfere with a person’s ability to function and can cause significant distress.