Online Mood Swings Counseling
With a success rate of 94%, complete recovery from Mood Swings is within reach, and we are committed to providing you with the support and resources necessary to achieve it.
Get help from Therapists
This is what the symptoms of Mood Swings can look like...
- Frequent and abrupt changes in mood
- Feeling easily overwhelmed or frustrated
- Increased sensitivity to rejection
- Impulsive or reckless behaviors
- Difficulty concentrating or making decision
- Changes in appetite or weight
- Fatigue or low energy levels
- Social withdrawal or isolation
- Restlessness or feeling on edge
- Feeling excessively happy or euphoric
- Feelings of guilt or hopelessness
- Restlessness or feeling agitated
Unsure about your symptoms?
Take our Mood Swings test and get an instant report to understand your symptoms.
How it works?
You are matched with a counsellor based on your needs and preferences. You get a secure “therapy room” where you can communicate with your counsellor via chat or phone. You can write or talk about mood swings & ask questions to deal with mood swings.
Take Online Assessment
By understanding your needs & preferences, we will match you with the most appropriate therapists
Match with a therapist
We connect you with talented and knowledgeable Mantra psychologists, who are available 24/7 to speak with you.
Enroll in the program
With TherapyMantra, you receive therapy as well as self-care tools like yoga and meditation to improve your health.
Discover the Mood Swings treatment option that best suits your unique needs and preferences.
Our mission is to provide you with unwavering support every step of the way, ensuring that you have access to whatever you might need to achieve your goals.
Let a Mantra therapist help you
- Select from a pool of qualified experts who specialize in mood swings support, with the option of meeting them in person at select locations.
- Leverage therapist-recommended tools for continued care and support in between sessions.
- Track your progress and witness tangible improvements in your mental health over time.
Not sure what kind of care you need?
Talk to one of the top coaches from TherapyMantra to understand how we can help.
Why choose TherapyMantra?
Holistic mental health care
In addition to therapy, get access to self-care tools, yoga, meditation & community support
Choose your therapist
You get an option to match with counselors from a list of 1500+ counselors based on your preferences.
Get 1 on 1 chat or video sessions with licensed therapists or psychologists in India
Our services and offerings are available 24×7, even during night – whenever & where ever you need
Top therapists at TherapyMantra
Your questions about Mood Swings, answered
Mood swings can be caused by hormonal changes, stress, lack of sleep, and certain medical conditions.
Practicing stress-management techniques, getting regular exercise, maintaining a balanced diet, and seeking support from loved ones can help manage mood swings.
If your mood swings are severe, persistent, or interfering with your daily life, it’s important to seek help from a mental health professional.
Mild mood swings can be a normal response to life’s ups and downs, but if they become extreme or frequent, it’s important to address them for overall well-being.